WIN AMAZING PRIZES WITH OUR MAVIC AIR SHORT FILM COMPETITION
We want to see what you can do with the new Mavic Air! Simply send us your short film, shot on a Mavic Air, that showcases the active lifestyle in New Zealand. Themes could include trekking, skiing, climbing, travel, diving, surfing, rock-climbing, or any other kiwi adventures. The films must be shot only on a Mavic Air, and must be no longer than three minutes. Some other conditions apply, see bottom of the page for details.
To enter, send us an email with the link to your video via Youtube or Vimeo to email@example.com. Please use the subject 'Mavic Air Competition'.
The competition closes on the 22nd April 2018 with winner announced on the 30th April. So get out there there with your Mavic Air and start shooting!
First prize: $2000 VOUCHER for the DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
The first prize winner will receive $2000 to spend on whichever DJI product they desire from the DJI Authorised Retail Store in Auckland or online at ferntech.co.nz.
First Runner UP: $1000 Voucher FOR THE DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
The first runner up will receive $1000 to spend on whichever DJI product they desire from the DJI Authorised Retail Store in Auckland or online at ferntech.co.nz.
Second Runner UP: $500 Voucher FOR THE DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
The second runner up will receive $500 to spend on whichever DJI product they desire from the DJI Authorised Retail Store in Auckland or online at ferntech.co.nz.
Showcase your videos
Taking some amazing aerial footage of New Zealand adventures on your Mavic Air and want to show the world? We feature footage across our social channels, including an opportunity to be featured on the DJI Global network.
Join our Mavic Air workshops
Inheriting the best of the Mavic series, this ultraportable and foldable drone features high-end flight performance and functionality. Check our events to see our upcoming Mavic Air workshops designed to enhance your flying.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants can only use DJI Mavic Air as an aerial filming tool.
2. Each entry must be less than three minutes long and include aerial clips lasting a total of 30 seconds (the more aerial footage the better though!).
3. Entrants must ensure submitted information is authentic and all content is original. Watermarks may influence the evaluation results. Submitting false information will result in disqualification.
4. DJI has rights to apply entrants’ video content to DJI Global promotional material. Finalists will need to supply high resolution files to send to DJI Global.
5. Vouchers can be redeemed at the DJI Authorised Retail Store, 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland; or Ferntech Ltd NZ, Waterman Place, Ferrymead, Christchurch; or online at www.ferntech.co.nz only. Voucher holders may be asked to show identification.
6. Entries close 22nd April, 2018. Any entries after this date will not be accepted. Winner will be announced on the 30th April via email and our social channels.
7. Entries are open to everyone and anyone, however the footage must have been taken in New Zealand and the prize can only be redeemed in New Zealand (via courier or collection).