ENTER OUR SPARK AERIAL VIDEOGRAPHY COMPETITION
Got some great footage of New Zealand on your Spark? Enter it in our Seize The Moment Aerial Videography competition.
Simply email your aerial video to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could win a range of great prizes like a brand new Mavic Pro Fly More Combo or DJI Authorised Retail Store vouchers. Also, by tagging DJI Ferntech in your footage on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #djisparknz you could win bonus prizes from DJI. The only catch? All footage must have been taken on a DJI Spark. Get your entries in by Sunday 8th October to be in to win.
Don't have a Spark yet? We are offering a special discount for the competition. For the month of September you can buy the Spark Fly More Combo for only $1169.00. Buy yours today at our online store Ferntech >
First prize: Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you create incredible footage. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 7km range, five vision sensors and a 4K camera stabilised by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
The Fly More Combo, worth $2,149.00, includes the DJI Mavic Pro, a Car Charger, a Battery to Power Bank Adaptor, a Mavic Shoulder Bag, a Mavic Battery 2 extra (3 in total), a Charging Hub to charge up to 4 batteries, and 2 pair spare propellers (4 Propellers in total).
Runners UP: $100 Voucher FOR THE DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
The two runners up will receive an $100 to spend on whichever DJI product they desire from the DJI Authorised Retail Store in Auckland or online at Ferntech.co.nz.
Finalists will also have the opportunity to be showcased on the DJI Global social media channels.
Showcase your work
Taking some amazing aerial footage of New Zealand's landscape on your Spark and want to show the world? We will be featuring the top footage across our social channels, including an opportunity to be featured on the DJI Global network.
Join our free Spark Workshop
With intelligent flight controls, a mechanical gimbal, and a great camera, Spark empowers you to push your boundaries. We welcome you to join our workshop on Saturday 16 September to learn more about the versatile capabilities of the Spark.
Conditions of Entry
- Entrants can only use the DJI Spark as aerial filming tool.
- Each entry must be less than five minutes long and include aerial clips lasting at least 30 seconds.
- Entrants must ensure submitted information is authentic and all content is original. Watermarks may influence the evaluation results. Submitting false information will result in disqualification.
- DJI has rights to apply entrants’ video content to DJI Global promotional material.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but please don't send more than five entries.
- Entries must be emailed before Sunday 8 October 2017.
- Winners and finalists will be announced a week after final submission.